I don`t know what pseudo-religious means exactly but. It makes me want to give up my life even the more for Christs and the gospels sake. Because your right the Bible says our life is like a vapor.Here today and gone tomarrow.So to live to make ourselves happy and fullfill all our desires is a total waste of the short time we are here! To put ourselves last and others first and make all of our time count and seek after righteousness instead of pleasure is much better than being self centered and trying to make ourselves happy. Besides when you get out of serving yourself and make your life about others and put God first.That is when you truely find peace and joy that isn`t ba<x>sed on the last or the next thing you can find to fill your empty heart.To do the will of God promises eternal life through Jesus Christ. Why only live a few years when you can live forever?

Best Answer

No, not pseudo-religious. But it's a bit of pretty good advice.

Best Answer

Don’t bother to think about it, just live your life the way you like! You only live once

Best Answer

I agree with this... anyone thinking this life is some kind of test for an afterlife is wasting their time and life... and in interfering with the world.. they are trying to waste mine too!

Best Answer

I came here because your pic

Best Answer