Would you get mad if someone got a tattoo of a drawing you did? But like.. you didn't get paid if get much credit. Cause i met this artist who was selling prints if her stuff and i bought one and i loved it so much, i got a tattoo of it haha it's sooooo pretty. Anyway, i "liked" her artist page on facebook and i want to show her a picture of my tattoo of her drawing lol
Brody1530 Brody1530 22-25, F 6 Answers May 2, 2013 in Doing Good

Nope! Why keep our creations to ourselves where it will rarely be seen. My art is free for all.

Best Answer

Artist here. For me, it's okay. What I DON'T LIKE are other people who use my and other people artworks and say that it's their own.

Best Answer

I would be flattered if she had my weird abstract art on her body.

Best Answer

I'd be flattered that my ****** artwork is worth permanently staining your skin for, but I'd be a little peeved that you didn't tell me. Of course I have no problems with you using my work, but I want the satisfaction of knowing you got such a tattoo, you know? It's important to me and my crappy self-esteem.

Best Answer