Oh my gosh, why has this logic failed so many freaking idiots in this world? Oh wait, that would mean they would have to think a second longer on something that has absolutely nothing to do with them. But they think everyone should live the same and think the same, shame on us for being unlike them! Right on with your statement!

Best Answer

MOST people are taught from the cradle what to think and never once taught HOW to THINK for THEMSELVES. and some people are just; superficial, raciest bastards.

Best Answer

Makes sense to me.

Best Answer

Brilliant Kayla! Seems so simple doesn't it?

Best Answer

BRAVO TO YOU....would that the rest of the world felt and thought this way!!!!<br />
you are the BEST.....and if I wasn't a gay guy, I'd give you a big kiss!!! but wait, I could still do that!!! LOL......

Best Answer

It is so simple that those whose judge and make rules cannot see it! It is way to easy for them to comprehend!
Great post!
Darlingrose

Best Answer

Well Said!

Best Answer

don't pester me

Best Answer

Alright, but why do you believe you have the right to tell gays they can't get married, to tell a woman she can't decide what's best for her body, and to tell the poor they don't have any rights not to be jerked around by corporations? See where I'm going with this?

Best Answer

who are you talking to?

Best Answer

yet some people on Change.org already did to the latter question you posted! :(

Best Answer