I understand it is not a question it is an announcment to who ever doesn't like my posts and abuse them you will be blocked
LonelyGirl322 LonelyGirl322 22-25 14 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Youth

Not really a question.

Best Answer

just a clear announcement to the morons who r rude :)

Best Answer

Ignore the trolls.. just play dead and they will move on. They like it when you fight back.

Best Answer

I AGREE WITH LONELY GIRL

Best Answer

then u shoud be the bad question police i am sure they are hiring

Best Answer

who are you giving a go at?

Best Answer

Fair enough.

Best Answer

Follow you is this twitter? you cant tell someone not to respond its an open site

Best Answer

excuse me "LOOK" at posts my mistake :)

Best Answer

not follow yes i realize this is not twitter which i hate as well

Best Answer

Are you angry with any one dear!?

Best Answer

nah its just my way of being nicely mean to someone rude :)

Best Answer

Oh..its good.

Best Answer

lmao. i know how you feel i was called an idiot, stupid, i was told many times to change my avatar, and i was blocked by a womanizer b/c i wasnt interested. you get all kinds of crazy on ep.

Best Answer

I don't know who you are, but just because someone doesn't follow you doesn't mean they don't see your questions come up.

Best Answer

nah theres this dude who has been completely rude like if u dont like it then don't read it or block it ya know??

Best Answer

Ah, I see what you mean. Yeah, there are just some of those annoying people here.

Best Answer