But it's fun shifting to the side and watching them fall off a cliff..That fast fading "Waaaahhh!" just makes my day.

Best Answer

Beining hurt more then once gives you the pleasure to commit pain to the victimizer or the innocent. He will soon be a victimizer himself to the innocent. Please stop!

Best Answer

Was a joke O.o

Best Answer

Yea stop playing people.

Best Answer

I totally agree..I think one of the worst things you can do to someone is to play with their emotions like that. If you encourage someone to develop feelings for you, then you have a certain obligation to them, to make sure your actions don't cause unnecessary pain. <br />
But then i tend to feel responsible for anyone who develops feelings for me, whether "made" them or not lol

Best Answer

It's called the abuse syndrome and feeling responsible to be a victim. Where is these coming from. Sounds more like a lack of self esteem. Sorry!

Best Answer

A lack of self-esteem on whose part? lol

Best Answer

Completely agree...........why hurt someone else like that

Best Answer

I've hit the ground so many times I got permanent bruises...

Best Answer

I never promised to catch them. Poor communication

Best Answer

Words of wisdom! Ignore the side effects!

Best Answer