Tyguy17 Tyguy17 18-21, M 6 Answers Sep 3, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

In your state you may be able to file charges at your age on your own behalf.<br />
I would suggest you put a computer where it can pick up the living room...and just make a habit of recording with the webcam when he's around...

Best Answer

ill help pm me

Best Answer

If you need an ear sweetheart.

Best Answer

i am 17 i turn 18 in october and ever since i was thirteen my dads been physically and mentally abusing me. You see my dad has always had a history of being violent he would kick my mom in the stomach when she was pregnant he tackled me and my brother in seperate occasions through various things like coffe tables and on the stairs mentally hes hurt me so much almost to the point of me shooting myself in the head a year ago recently my mom and him divorced but he ended up apealing the whole thing its been going on for 4 years hes ran her over paritaly with his car he threw aq glass window pain at me harasses me online and whenever i see him and he made all my siblings except one hate me and my mom i really wish i could stp him i just get so sad at times help me if you can

Best Answer

This is a heart breaking situation and you need more help than just talking it out. Please get appropriate help in your area. My thoughts and good vibes are with you.

Best Answer

sure...i'll help....pm me

Best Answer

Sure. Pm me.

Best Answer