This guy who I work with in a hairdressing salon is true eye candy. Just my type, tall, dark haired, manly, great smile and great humour. I keep finding myself staring at his arms, bum and his Calvin Klein Boxers poking out of his trousers. How am I meant to work when he's talking to me whilst pulling up his shirt to 'itch'.. HE'S NOT ITCHY HE'S BEING A TEASE.
itsmebilbo itsmebilbo 18-21, F 16 Answers Feb 4, 2013 in Crushes & Obsessions

He's just helping you enjoy your job. ;)

Best Answer

MANLY hairdresser you say hmmm

Best Answer

He's a straight hairdresser who has an incredible sense of style yet remains beautifully masculine

Best Answer

he must be really talented to pull that off

Best Answer

"Don't **** where you eat."

Best Answer

Bang him, it's a Salon not a fortune 500 Company.

Best Answer

he gay

Best Answer

You know boxers sticking out of the pants means he wants a "daddy"? At least, that's what it means in prison. Pity he's not smart enough to come to that conclusion, instead of following societal trends. I can't stand the "boxers popping out over pants" look.

Also, he may be eye candy, but he's not worth the pain when you figure out he was after your body and not your heart, which is most definitely what it sounds like. He sees you being googly eyed, he knows you're on his hook..now he's trying to reel you in.

Best Answer

Welcome to my world

Best Answer

Don't eat where you $hit.

Best Answer

i'm entirely too scared to

Best Answer

Nice, make sure the security camera's aren't watching you two.

Best Answer

I had to mix them back in my gigolo days!

Best Answer

You're into a pleasurable business. Go knock him off. Let us know how it went.

Best Answer