Nah they have friends who lie to them and tell them they look great looking like a hooked fish

Best Answer

Yes, they pay people to kiss their arse but can't they see in a mirror? It is scary.

Best Answer

As actresses really !!! I spend most of the time watching how their faces do not move rather than listening to what they are saying, awful.

Best Answer

I'm starting to show signs of age, but I think of Michael Jackson or Meg Ryan every time I think about plastic surgery as an option. I'm just trying to keep up or improve healthy habits and hope for the best.

Best Answer

I couldn't have said it better myself !<br />
Ugly, ridiculous,..... not ended list. Just to show herself. A way to win more $$$ without to have to work seriously !

Best Answer

Yall are pathetic if u have nothing else to do except comment negative things about people on here I doubt most of y'all are any prettier just saying.

Best Answer

Yes, I've never understood that either. Unless they're so obsessed with being wrinkle-free that they can't see they actually look worse. (I'm looking at *you* Anne "Weakest Link" Robinson.)<br />
I mean, really. "Hey, I've got a syringe full of poison, why don't I inject it into someone's forehead!" Does that sound like a good idea to you, or more like an unusually nasty form of torture?

Best Answer

They want to look younger but they just look awful! Look at all the ugly heads in Hollywood. Who the **** told them having a tight face &amp; HUGE upper lip was a good look anyway?

Best Answer

Beauty is debatable but the important thing is, that they think they look good and its how they want to look.

Best Answer

Yep. Just look at Melanie Griffith. She looks great! Eeeeek.

Best Answer

Seriously, I know these celebrities have the money for these things:plastic surgery, clothes, people to do their make-up, etc. But, they're still people like any other person you see it's just they get recognized if they do any kind of things they shouldn't be doing, etc. If someone thinks someone's ugly who's a celebrity they comment about them saying such mean things. If they do something paparazzi (most of the time) takes it and twists up the story. Whatever, whereever, whenever, is always known by someone. Even though they know what's coming to them when they choose to have the career, or lifestyle with no privacy, they still are people, just famous and I think most people just forget that. Just because they may be rich doesnt mean they don't have rough times or anything bad going in their life because trust me they do, everyone does. They don't all have haters, which is great because they have fans, friends and family to get them through the day. I bet most of these people commenting negative things on here are losers if they have the time to post negative comments about people (I know I'm commenting on this, but it's just to prove a point). It's like look in the mirror before you go trying to perfect someone else when you are no better. "Make sure your perfect before you judge me" should be the whole worlds motto to live by. You know, everyone makes mistakes, and I understand, but we all know some of them are on purpose to hurt someone. Yes, we shouldn't care what others think, we all have feelings and sometimes IT DOES HURT. So, think twice before commenting anything that could hurt anyone in any way.

Best Answer