People who crack on to be totally wonderful, have wonderful kids who never do anything wrong and always try and pull you up on not being perfect yourself. I'd like to slap them
Gemzaayy Gemzaayy 26-30, F 18 Answers Mar 17, 2012

TBH no-one is perfect although they say they are it doesn't mean it they are.

Best Answer

That's what's so annoying! They just walk round like thair f@rts don't smell :-/

Best Answer

Personally, they get up my...nose?

Best Answer

lol that too

Best Answer

I am prtfrct. can i start climbing? lol. yep honey nobody is perfect. dont let them annoy u.

Best Answer

Sounds like you've met my next door neighbour ....After 5 years I am immune now :)

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

O.K. Well...I've never quite heard anyone use THAT, term before (Get on your t!ts!), I like it and am now stealing it from you! Yes. Those people annoy the living sh*t out of me and I will hold them down so that you may slap away!!

Best Answer

Your welcome :-)

Best Answer

When do we start slapping? lol

Best Answer

Oh right away! Just tell me who we're nabbing first! (I'm getting warm fuzzies already!)

Best Answer

I'm loving how this is going :-D

Best Answer

Good! Cause when our hands are sore from all the slappin' we're gonna do, I'll meet you at the bar! I'm buying! Hope you're not in a group that prevents that!

Best Answer

That sounds even better :-D I'm defo not in one of those groups lol

Best Answer

So true, but then I remember none is perfect. There is only one who is perfect and that is God.

Best Answer

no one perfeck my dear.let them people on.they get there come uping soon enought

Best Answer

Yeah I'm looking forward to it

Best Answer

Are there any perfect people or are they just pretending to be perfect ?

Best Answer

Pretending defo but it's so annoying

Best Answer

wait long enough. their daughter will get pregnant in jr high, their son will get arrested for crack, the husband will get caught with a prostitute, the wife will drive drunk and kill someone. these are all things that have happened to people i know personally who bragged about how great they are.

anything they try to pic on about yourself, smile and say you're very happy with your (fill in the blank).

Best Answer

Your right and I don't want anything bad to happen to their fam but I would rub it in if it did lol

Best Answer

I've yet to meet a perfect person , those who make out that they are only do so because there lives are crappy really .

Best Answer

Yeah defo :-)

Best Answer