Yes, but only because I never sleep without my bat, and the thrill of turning any intruder into a nice pulp pie makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Best Answer

r u okey ?? :D

Best Answer

I suppose that depends on your definition of "okay". If someone comes into my home uninvited, I can certainly guarantee they won't be okay. ;)

Best Answer

lol i get that and what if someone try to mess with ur mind trying to make you loose it ??

Best Answer

Unfortunately, I have been put in that situation by people I thought I could trust, even my own family. I just dismiss them. Though, to be honest, that was damn near impossible when I was younger. I had a horrible time keeping my mouth shut, and lashed out at those hurting me. Now I don't even bother to waste my energy on them. I have enough problems of my own without others trying to create more for me. And, like I said, let them come over if they dare.. for I understand my capabilities are far greater when fueled by rage and protective instinct.

Best Answer

u seem to be a strong woman ,would u protect me please?? :D jk thank u for ur answer and time :)

Best Answer

LOL I will not fish for you, but you may learn from my technique, if you like. No worries, and good luck keeping the psychos at bay! :)

Best Answer