lifesabeach4me2 lifesabeach4me2 36-40, M 10 Answers Jul 6 in Dating & Relationships

sure..

Best Answer

woman just want you brother for your body and some gear grinding. Plain and simple.

Best Answer

Part of them will, the rest of them want someone who is fun and sexy, with the lawns mowed and the taxes paid in the meantime

Best Answer

I am sexy sweetly, a true man! Hard to find! Fun, athletic and have raised my son on my own son and have my own house. But your the reason I doubt woman so much because you don't even know a good thing if you had one!

Best Answer

After some of the things I've heard i'd doubt them too .... Just be you and enjoy life, you'll find someone who appreciate you for who you are .... Your other qualities will just be the icing on the cake

Best Answer

Not all of us. Some of us want a caring, confident, hard working, tax paying woman.

Best Answer

Nope....

Best Answer

LOL What was that for?

Best Answer

I guess you like the losers that treat you like **** while you pick up the pieces? That's why your alone now at almost 50!

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

They don't know what they want.

Best Answer

LOL. This is a woman saying this. xD

Best Answer

Sounds good to me.

Best Answer

Why, of course! but such men, rare to find.

Best Answer