halbert halbert 46-50, M 6 Answers Aug 16, 2012 in Community

If they're so hungry they have to eat weeds, I say leave them alone, they have enough problems as it is.

Best Answer

LOL Good one Ern. I love the little goats who eat the kudzu. But I don't appreciate the two legged old goat who keeps slingin' rocks with his string trimmer.

Best Answer

I have to mow up against a very busy highway. I try my best to not let the discharge go towards the road. If cars come by, I stop the blade until they pass. I don't want somebody coming back and saying that I busted their window or something. That part of my lot has been bad enough though. About 12 years ago I had a woman turn around and come back, then drive onto my lot. She accused me of kidnapping her older sister many, many years prior to that. The only problem with her theory was that I was not in the country when that supposedly happened.

Best Answer

Wow, she was crazy. That's cool that you operate smart like that. The guys I usually see doing this are employees who just aren't thinking about the consequences that this brings on their boss.

Best Answer

Naah, I just collect them and put them in the bottom of the fish tank.

Best Answer

I don't know. Whats "weedeating?

Best Answer

Yeah! Or when you drive by with your windows down and all the grass **** gets in your car right after you cleaned it out!! That totally drives me nuts!

Best Answer