Thedreameryoungman Thedreameryoungman 22-25, M 12 Answers Jul 4, 2012

Yes. An ex-girlfriend I had when I was in my 20's. Everything out of her mouth was a put-down and I didn't have the nads at the time to stand up for myself. After I was finally rid of her, it took me nearly a year to get over her control and the guilt I would feel for doing certain things that she disapproved of.

Best Answer

I regret knowing some people, but generally those people aren't optional (People at work, family members, etc.). Friends and lovers that I regret knowing, cease to be my friends and lovers.

Best Answer

I regretted some like 20% '' Jerks'' of them but then i learnt how to appreciate the good loving ppl in my life.

Best Answer

I don't know about regret, but I certainly wish a certain someone in work would get fired.

Best Answer

I regret knowing someone only because of the dumb choices I made with them. If you could know in advance how sorry you would be someday, you would surely not even bother with them.

Best Answer

More often than I care to recall.

Best Answer

I've felt that way about some ex-boyfriends.

Best Answer

yes, just recently. so wish I had never responded to the fan request. scary, scary.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer