intermsofwhat intermsofwhat 18-21, F 11 Answers Oct 11, 2012 in Community

When I was younger, I thought makeup was a must. I felt it improved the way I looked, yet as I look back,(I wear no make up anymore) I realize that having all that crap on my face prevented my skin from breathing properly and I believe that My skin would be in much better condition if I hadn't worn any. I'm now a firm believer in natural. And just because a product says it's all natural, don't believe it. Putting any kind of chemical on my skin is not natural. I see many young people who are simply going natural and they look clean, fresh and have a natural luster to their skin. My opinion of course.

Best Answer

I wouldn't be surprised at all if you have avoided wrinkles because of not using it. Way to go. I'm 50 and I have wrinkles for sure.

Best Answer

Yes. In the cases I've seen it's because they don't really know what they're doing. Sometimes you gotta gently mention that drawing McDonald's 'M' eyebrows aren't working for them.

Best Answer

I know I look better with it.

Best Answer

Almost always, unfortunately.

Best Answer

No...an old barn looks much better with a fresh coat of paint!!

Best Answer

Every woman I've ever known looks better without makeup than with it.

Best Answer

Sometimes when they apply it really badly, too much especially the wrong colour foundation so you see a lovely orange line around their jaw or "aunt sally" blusher. Less is more I tend to think :o)

Best Answer

Some don't know when to stop when they put it on

Best Answer