I LOVE making changes around in my place! My TV in a new spot? My living room sofa on a new side of the interior? Or in my bath room, a few new decors? ..
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 14 Answers Sep 13, 2012 in WTK

No, I like being able to walk around without my glasses

Best Answer

You're too funny, Sir!

Best Answer

no I'm a creature of habit

Best Answer

I love this answer! And I DO understand!

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

I love redoing the house. A little paint, something new in the room, anything just to make it different.

Best Answer

Me too! I wish I could paint my bedroom walls a nice deep pink..., I haven't asked yet....!

Best Answer

Pink, huh? I'd have to veto that decision.

Best Answer

Yes, Change is always good

Best Answer

I feel for the folks who are afraid of change here in their posts..I understand them..I've been there...change is so difficult for so many...

Best Answer

Yes it is

Best Answer

More tired actually

Best Answer

I know...just leave things the way they are, I'll be leaving soon, anyway......Is that how you're feeling? I hope not...

Best Answer

Actually....

Best Answer

NO!!! I dislike change.

Best Answer

Uggh! I understand! I hate it when I walk into a room for a meeting which I've been attending for months, then, voila! the chairs have ALL been moved in the opposite direction! SO, I understand, my dear....

Best Answer

No. My apartment is tiny. I don't have anywhere else to put anything. Besides, most of my furniture consists of large bookcases filled with a few thousand books. If I'm going to do any rearranging, it's going to be reorganizing my books.

Best Answer

Yea love it! Too bad I get bored with the change the next day.

Best Answer

yes, actually, I do. Thanks for the reminder... I have been down down down in the dumps lately....

Best Answer