Babydoll42 Babydoll42 41-45, F 12 Answers Jun 26, 2012

lmaoooooooooo you made me laugh. there is nothing like a good drink to help you forget all your worries and troubles;)

Best Answer

Nope...more for me

Best Answer

LOL, yeah more for the both of us;)

Best Answer

lol=) There is no reason why they won't feel better throughout the day..one thing for sure though..when ppl tht drink feel like **** when they r hungover, non drinkers will be feeling pretty great! Like the question btw.

Best Answer

no. I just accept it when I wake up and feel well; why tamper with it.

Best Answer

haven't drank or smoke in over 12 yrs & is the best thing i ever did for me :) .. goin to live till i;am 90 & still do the thing i love to do

Best Answer

I feel pretty good all of the time. I drink when I want and only because I want to, and never to get feeling better, then it would become a crutch, and I don't need a crutch.

Best Answer

i look at it as a break not a crutch;)

Best Answer

NOOOOOOOOOO... BUT I WANT TO HAVE TWO BEERS A STRAIGHT SCOTT AND A GLASS OF WINE TONIGH:)) ONLY DO IT A FEW TIMES A YEAR.

Best Answer

By the sounds of it, i feel sorry for you

Best Answer

Really? No need.... :)

Best Answer

whatever you say :)

Best Answer

So, they're gonna feel like **** all day...

Best Answer

No. And hopefully they don't feel sorry for those who do drink. Everyone is capable and able to make responsible choices, while under the "influence" or not. <br />
(And if they are not, then that is another story.) :D

Best Answer