NotHisBabydoll NotHisBabydoll 41-45, F 15 Answers Jun 26, 2012

lmaoooooooooo you made me laugh. there is nothing like a good drink to help you forget all your worries and troubles;)

Best Answer

Nope...more for me

Best Answer

LOL, yeah more for the both of us;)

Best Answer

Well I like to start my day with sex. That usually sets the tone for the rest of my day for me, not drink. :)

Best Answer

The trick is to maintain a decent buzz without getting sloppy. Master that and you are good.

Best Answer

lol=) There is no reason why they won't feel better throughout the day..one thing for sure though..when ppl tht drink feel like **** when they r hungover, non drinkers will be feeling pretty great! Like the question btw.

Best Answer

no. I just accept it when I wake up and feel well; why tamper with it.

Best Answer

haven't drank or smoke in over 12 yrs & is the best thing i ever did for me :) .. goin to live till i;am 90 & still do the thing i love to do

Best Answer

I feel pretty good all of the time. I drink when I want and only because I want to, and never to get feeling better, then it would become a crutch, and I don't need a crutch.

Best Answer

i look at it as a break not a crutch;)

Best Answer

NOOOOOOOOOO... BUT I WANT TO HAVE TWO BEERS A STRAIGHT SCOTT AND A GLASS OF WINE TONIGH:)) ONLY DO IT A FEW TIMES A YEAR.

Best Answer

By the sounds of it, i feel sorry for you

Best Answer

Really? No need.... :)

Best Answer

whatever you say :)

Best Answer

So, they're gonna feel like **** all day...

Best Answer

I feel better when I don't drink than when I do. I know how to feel good and happy and have a good time without drinking and count it a blessing.

Best Answer

No. And hopefully they don't feel sorry for those who do drink. Everyone is capable and able to make responsible choices, while under the "influence" or not. <br />
(And if they are not, then that is another story.) :D

Best Answer