Some take life for granted.
PROEXPERIENCE PROEXPERIENCE 22-25, M 2 Answers Mar 31, 2012

No. Part of life is death. And everyone can live their life the way they want as long as they aren't hurting anyone else along the way. If they want to take their life in a lighthearted way, it's their option, just as it is an option to live a serious life. <br />
Doesn't our living take us to our end? Some sooner, some later. <br />
We should all live it to the fullest, or as we see fit for ourselves.

Best Answer

Agree, i am not going to sit here and cry forever. Life is too short. If I can make a difference in the world, great and if it is out of my control, then bring in the clowns.

Best Answer

I'm not even trying to make a difference. Trying to get through each day.

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

i enjoy my life , i am greatful to be alive and in america the way i see it you have one life to live and i am a christian and joyful is the lord and is my striength so as of right now its not against the law to be a christian if you are to morn everyday of your life because there are people in the world are dieing than who are the ones that live? i morned years for my husbands death he was my friend and wanted me to be happy the man in my life now thinks i should feel pain every day because i shouldnt be happy because of suffering and pain of others . People, there has been dieing and pain since beginning of time, so are you going to be unhappy for things thats out of your control or enjoy the good day that god gave you

Best Answer