TheRascallyOne TheRascallyOne 22-25, M 9 Answers Dec 16, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

i have always been single and i am depressed there is no time of the year its all year for me...

Best Answer

I feel the same way :(

Best Answer

Actually, I love being single. I don't have to watch my ex-wife stir her cauldron while singing, Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble all the time.

Best Answer

I remember that for me, it was really hard because many of my relatives were always poking fun at me as to why I was still single. I tried to stick close to those I loved and not listen to them. It's a time for being around those you love and not focusing so much on the things you don't have but wished you did.

Best Answer

This is not my first time..so no! lol

Best Answer

Yes the thought of even being alone terrifies this gal i have always loved and treasured being able to love someone caring for them making them feel like they were loved to the fullness going to bed alone eating it just makes a lady want to kill herself sorry

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Me too

Best Answer

Nope. l:

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer