I had a dream my ex was all in love with someone ..she kept telling me how she always loved this man..i was pretending to be happy like I didnt care. I woke up so heart broken. She said she was gonna marry him ..the dream felt so real. Then she hugged me and kissed me. It felt like she didnt want to let me go. Why do dreams hurt too?.
sendmeanangel2013 sendmeanangel2013 31-35, F 4 Answers Jan 27 in Dating & Relationships

I had a dream reacently about a junk car my ex had , laying on its side , only part of the cab , some kind of SUV. The drive train was gone ,chassis was rusty but i was removing a spring or bracket or something from the front. I got impressions like memorys from the deralct ,images of her cursing someone , smirking talking trash , i was kind of shaking my head , it felt evil.

Best Answer

Wow..crazy...ive had evil dreams about my ex too...like shes really mean to me...but this one was different..it was hurtful because her heart was with someone else....but she was there kissing me and hugging me without a care in the world..

Best Answer

Nope. My mind tends to take me back to when things were going well or reminds me why we're no longer together, so I don't mind dreaming about him.

Best Answer

I guess some say is wishful thinking..or like u said u are thinking of the happier times....but it hurts even in dreams..i just cant get her out of my mind. She doesnt deserve to be there.

Best Answer

It doesn't hurt for me in dreams. As I said... I don't mind dreaming about him.

Best Answer

Depends which ex

Best Answer

Well this ex cheated and wasnt good...so she doesnt have to be in my thoughts at all. But it still feels bad to see her all in love in my dream

Best Answer

I know what you mean. It's sad and it's bittersweet...and they comfort us one last time.

Best Answer