EmpowermentProject EmpowermentProject 31-35, F 24 Answers Sep 25, 2013 in Embarrassing & Funny

I don't know.

Best Answer

you beat me to it.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

That doesn't bother me as much as "I don't care", which I've had people say. If you really "don't care", don't bother answering. "I don't know" might mean the person has at least considered your question and found it unanswerable.

Best Answer

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
I don't know and I don't care.

Best Answer

Okay.

Best Answer

Agreed. 100% agreed.

Best Answer

No, I don't mind. Just because they don't know the answer doesn't mean they don't have any thoughts on the subject. When the question is specific, "I don't know" is the correct answer sometimes - depending on how I worded the question. It also might be somebody whose opinion I've come to respect, and I appreciate the "I don't know" from them.

Best Answer

*shrugs* dunno.

Best Answer

Sorrry! I Should Have Known Better that I shouldn't answer anything I dunno! :-D

Best Answer

I know!

Best Answer

Yes, Sir!

Best Answer

Kind of defeats the purpose. Would be better to say nothing in that instance.

Best Answer

Lol... yes it does beat the purpose when they answer that way.

Best Answer

I don't know.

Best Answer

I do agree, why answer a question, if you don't have an answer or a meaningfull option. Thank you for asking it.

Best Answer

lol, yes i used to get annoyed however i have also come on EP and givin 50 of what i consider good answers in a row then i come across the stump-er question and even though i know its annoying it just becomes replacement for my answer maybe my subconscious is trying to minimize the unanswered question count, IDK,

Best Answer

It would be a bit annoying, but at least they gave enough of a crap to actually type the words.

Best Answer

I don't know.

Best Answer

"I don't know" is a reasonable and appropriate response to a question. I wonder what is really upsetting you?<br />
Micky:))

Best Answer