eat off their utensils and use the very same utensils to take the food out of the bowl or plate it is being served on/in? When did this become something acceptable to do? There's a serving fork/spoon there for a reason -.- Same with tasting your cooking(that will be served to others) with a spoon then using the spoon you used to taste the food to stir the sauce. I hate that -.-
SilenceEvermore SilenceEvermore 22-25 22 Answers Dec 26, 2012 in WTK

I just use my hands.

Best Answer

Thankfully my relatives have better manners than I do, and I at least know to use the freaking serving utensil provided with the dish.

Best Answer

Thank you!!!!!

Best Answer

OCD much?

Best Answer

I love just my imidiate family members...

Best Answer

What you said in the opening is absolutely disgusting. Someone is that theroid that they don't care enough about others to keep their fluids off food that others will eat. Man, that's a situation where you need cameras to point it out to them in a way that they cannot dispute. That's nasty and--if he/she does not see it that way--then others in the home and others will agree(not wanting them as a guest). Narcissistic and stomach-turning to even think about.

Best Answer

Did u at least bring it to their attention while it was happening?

Best Answer

There's not really any way to do that without being rude

Best Answer

So u rather let them continue their behavior so u can B!TCH about it afterwards? ...don't complain about something that u could have EASILY prevented

Best Answer

I would rather not offend my relatives..

Best Answer

If u don't have the "u know whats" to fix it during, then don't complain about it after, I agree your family was improper, but you're b!tching about something that could've EASILY been ..FIXED ON THE SPOT

Best Answer

You can't just say, "stop sticking your fork in that motherfĂșcker" to relatives :/

Best Answer

Well of course not THAT way u idiot ....do it with class

Best Answer

How would one tell a relative, "don't do that it's gross" with class?

Best Answer

You're a grown adult, figure it out ...it ain't ROCKET SCIENCE

Best Answer

Tell me what you would say to give me so
me ideas :D?

Best Answer

I'm not gonna tell u, throw some ideas at me n I'll tell u if they're good or not

Best Answer

Tell me :D

Best Answer

U never get anywhere unless U TRY

Best Answer

The fact that you're lazy n want people to think FOR u & won't think of things YOURSELF, is EXACTLY y you'll never get ANYWHERE in life & also y you're in the state of mind you're in when answering some of the questions the WAY u do

Best Answer

Actually, I wanted to see what you would say because if it was as easy as it sounds then you would have typed something up instead of arguing about it :D

Best Answer

Im not gonna do the work for u, u don't learn anything that way, come up with something n I will tell u good or not, when you're ready, let me know

Best Answer

But you wouldn't be doing the work for me :P

Best Answer

TFB

Best Answer

Yeah it seems nasty. And it is bad manners. But what ya gonna do? Actually it seems worse than it is. Your digestive tract can usually handle a little spit swap. You're more likely to catch a cold or flu virus from the utensil handles - to your hands - to your eyes / nose.

Best Answer

And never take a leak after chopping up real hot peppers without washing your hands first.

Best Answer

LOL I've heard about that. And people I know have touched their eyes and got burned real bad. Here's a tip for chopping hot peppers and avoiding onion smell on the fingers too. Latex glove. Chop and toss. Works great.

Best Answer

That's nasty and is a matter of respect. People--esp. those you benefit off of--should be respected. Their behavior is true narcissism. How could anyone get any more selfish than that? I don't see how they wouldn't deny this without proof. Don't say anything until you have proof. When you do, cover yourself and tell others that you trust to keep your secret. Then, confront them with a family member--to keep things from getting violent. That's like someone digging in their nose and shaking your hands; truly gross!

Best Answer

Can't say I've had that problem. People just use the serving utensil that's with it. It does annoy me when they mix them up and get different stuff in other dishes.

Best Answer

You know what I don't like. When I spend all that time preparing good food and they nibble on appetizers and fill p so they can't eat the dinner. I've stopped providing predinner snacks.

Best Answer

Oh my, awful............what to do next.

Best Answer

Tacky ill mannered clods.

Best Answer

i don't have that problem , but i do agree with you

Best Answer

Well I've been told everything is relative but its good to have relatives around the holidays than not... Guess putting up with some stuff comes with the territory... But yes, this would bug me too...

Best Answer