HakujitsuSeiten HakujitsuSeiten 18-21, F 14 Answers Oct 7, 2012 in Community

Oh if I hate someone then they will know it.

Best Answer

If I'm at work I deal with them using irish diplomacy. Outside of work if I hate someone they have no doubts as to my true feelings. Dealing with people you detest in a personable manner doesn't mean you're fake, it means you are mature and disciplined enough not to allow their stupidity to rattle your composure. That or you're a cowardly lowest common denominator.

Best Answer

Not as much as I hate it when I cause a conflict with someone I work with every day.

Best Answer

Yeah. But I hate it more when they do realize it - and it's like the elephant in the room: I'll just go silent, or subtly hint that it isn't alright... and even tho they know it too, after a while they just act like nothing happened.

Best Answer

yep. my class mate's i hate them

Best Answer

i would never act any other way then what i felt and if i did not like the person i would tell them so in what i would think is the most kindest way possible because secretes and acts only lead to ends and wars

Best Answer

im the sort of guy that points out the elephant in MY room :)

Best Answer

..... I have no idea what that's like.

Best Answer

I hate when people do that- or they don't let you know that something you do iritates them- so, you unknowingly continue to do it and then they eventually blow up at you, but it's their fault for not telling you what was bathering them in the first place.

Best Answer

Yes! All it means is that the hated person lives rent free in your mind!

Best Answer