No, because sometimes a simple apology doesn't fix everything.

Best Answer

Maybe it's not fine. Or maybe they have forgiven you, but they're still angry at you and they want to let you stew in it for a while.<br />
Then again, for all we know you could be talking about someone whose foot you stepped on. Little hard to judge out of context...

Best Answer

I couldn't agree with you more I can relate!

Best Answer

Well sometimes people don't know how to response or accept the apology gracefully. I never say it's fine when it's not! I usually say apology is accepted or so you should be!

Best Answer

yeah instead they say "ok" eeww

Best Answer

Not really. Just saying you're sorry is pretty empty.

Best Answer

no id rather they be honest, if they're still pissed about something, i want to no

Best Answer

no.. i hate it when i say "i'm sorry" and they say "it's fine" when i know it is not...

Best Answer

No because I don't apologize in order to receive absolution. You can't hurt someone and expect them to just get over it because you said "I"m Sorry." Great, good that you are sorry, and now you don't want to feel guilty -so you want them to say .. it's fine. Well, sometimes it isn't fine, and we have to be ok with that. We have to mean our apology and try to do better next time. Sometimes people are just in a bad mood and want to sulk - it's not your fault - they are just in that mood. Sometimes you have to let people feel whatever they need to feel. Hopefully there will be time to talk about the issue later.

Best Answer