itsallaparadox itsallaparadox 26-30, M 5 Answers Nov 2, 2012 in Community

yes......ready with the witty answer, then u open it and go........oh

Best Answer

EXACTLY....total buzz kill :( ... ***goes back to the Q&A section to scour more questions*** haha

Best Answer

OMG. I thought I was the only one. Still. It's ok, man. There are always more question. Always.

Best Answer

True, true...life will go on and we can be facetious if we just wait another 15 seconds :P :)

Best Answer

Haha yes I that just happened to me before I read this question

Best Answer

Which question? I was going to do it with the one about going abroad...JUST GET ON A PLANE!!! haha ... but she had an explanation :( BOO...

Best Answer

lol i forget now but was funny cos i read yours next I'll see if I can find it :)

Best Answer

oh it was the one about .."since they remembered they feel like a different person'.. but then i read it's young person who's depressed so no jokes for that one

Best Answer

and another about whats the longest you've gone without leaving your house .. was going to say long as I can remember...such is the life of a snail.... but the replies were mainly from depressed ppl so I didnt comment

Best Answer

a snail :) LOVE IT!!! hahaha. That would have been a good one...

Best Answer

Ha ha thanks !!

Best Answer

Yes just as monocerus says, it can be very peeving to put it lightly.

Best Answer