Shygirl917 Shygirl917 18-21, F 12 Answers Apr 14 in Community

It is an exquisite torture. But if one truly desires, one can make it happen. Course it must be mutual and true. It is amazing.

Best Answer

That's so true. Maybe what u can do is find a time period when both of u are free, meet up a place that is like halfway between where u guyz live, and talk...:) Unfortunately I wont be able to travel on my own till I'm older:/ Oh and make sure the person's authentic(like u can really trust the person)

Best Answer

Yep... It is a problem

Best Answer

Yes I do. I have the same situation and it sucks.

Best Answer

yeah that sucks xD

Best Answer

Really. Don't you think that the relationship as a fantasy is far more powerful than the practical realities. The ability to explore who you are with some kind of roleplay is far better than if you were to meet them. You can casually blur reality with fantasy to explore who you really are and what you really want. That is my view anyway.

Best Answer

I've been living in a fantasy world long enough, I want the real thing. I'm tired of living in my head.

Best Answer

Yeah if only travel was fast and cheap.

Best Answer

Yes.....I get that a lot...Bummer.

Best Answer