gosling28 gosling28 41-45, F 11 Answers Nov 9, 2011

YES... i wish i could dream more often as i feel i am at total peace and i actually feel happy in my dreams... they are like a state of bliss and everything is different. I only get to dream if i can sleep longer than on an average night. i never dream unless i go into extended sleep mode and then i get the dreams and the blissful feeling that comes with them. the waking up part though, sucks.

Best Answer

The dreams are reality..this mundane life we have..is the dream/nightmare..

Best Answer

Yeah.... I LiKE THAT !!!!!!!

Best Answer

Seriously i wonder why can't we virtually live our dreams consciously :D

Best Answer

Yes, I know what you mean. I try to get back into it (lucid dreaming?) and sometimes (rarely) I can. But I do have sleep problems so dreams are not easy to come by in any event. I relish them all.

Best Answer

I sure do missy, but in realizing that I know I can have such cool dreams I know that I can at least have this other seemingly real life experience in my life as long as I am here. It may not be as cool as if the great dream was my real reality, but it sure is a nice change from reality when reality bites to be able to have these awesome dreams. :)

Best Answer

That is disappointing when that happens.

Best Answer

That happened to me more in my youth, but yes, of course.

Best Answer