If you honestly do, please don't. But I hate girls who are like "I hate my life. My life is horrible. Nobody likes me. I wanna kill myself." And then you see em the next day, and its like ok. You don't say anything though. Then a week or maybe a month later they say it again. and they don't. It's like just stop! If you want attention just talk to people, don't cut yourself or do other ****. Its so annoying! I had a worse life then all them ******* but you don't see me tearin my arms up. Not saying I've never cut, but when I did I sure didn't show it off. How do you feel about it? Sorry for rambling.
ImAMonster93 ImAMonster93 18-21, F 16 Answers Nov 3, 2010

It makes the real suicidial and depressed people like me look like attention-hungry drama queens.

Best Answer

I know right! Btw if you need to talk you can message me.

Best Answer

They have trouble. Nobody would blame you for healing of that cancer, and then GETTING IT AGAIN!!!! "OMG how annoying, she got cancer again, ewww, doesn't she have anything else to do????"<br />
Some people just don't know/haven't learned, better ways to cope. Depression IS REAL for a lot of people, specially women.

Best Answer

People that CUT THEMSELVES don't do it for attention you dumb ****! Most girls who cut themselves are victims of ******, CONTINUING SEXUAL ABUSE FOR YEARS, RAPE, SEVER PHYSICAL ABUSE, PTSD, RITUAL ABUSE, AND DID. You are SUCH a *****!!! <br />
It is people like YOU who push us over the edge because no one will care or understand. You are all horrible spoiled people. Just because you have a happy life doesn't mean everyone does. You would not believe how many people are severely abused and not loved. So shut your ignorant mouth.

Best Answer

I was abused and I did actually try to kill myself. But I know girls who brag about cutting themselves like its something to be proud of. Thats the type of people I was talking about. When I cut myself I tried to hide it. Not show it off. But thank you for calling me a *****...

Best Answer

No, I don't hate them. They are still people crying for help, probably in the only way they know how, and possibly just not as done with life as they sometimes think they are.

Best Answer

The first thing I did on this question was look at your profile. You are bipolar and I have depression. That mean's we both are inclined to do stupid thing's at time's that we hope other's understand. I know that my mood swing's can lead me anywhere at any time. Does it worry me from sombody at such a young age. Yes it does. Can I hate another for doing somthing that I myself am capeable of at any given time ? NO<br />
If I look at it without my depression I still have to admit somthing. Growing up and older give's us memory lap's. We seem to forget some of the stupid thing's that WE did at time's that got on everybody else's nerve at the time and now know how they felt. Are we really much different ?

Best Answer

It's just venting but very disturbing to those who care.

Best Answer

People who cut themselves clearly have some issues. We all have our own way of dealing with stuff.

Best Answer

When I hear people talk that way out loud; I take it as a reason to talk to them. I ask, I listen, and then I speak up. They will either stop their nonsense if they are just playing. Sometimes they don't know the impact they get. More then once I heard such words! They were not playing I gave them my number whenever they felt lost. I spoke to them for a couple of months just listening and giving my advice. They cried, screamed, hated the world, and wanted to really kill themselves. They were not playing and they were in pain. Because I was older and knowlegeable I was able to help them. I am happy to say that I have saved three human beings. Why! do I tell you this! Because they told me so later on in the years. They also have strong careers, and happy lives. It was just a negative road that they were following and negative people that they were listening to. One word of adivce do not try to assist these people unless if you know how to talk to them. They need expert advice and good judgement.

Best Answer

thats a horrible message! when they say it i'm sure they feel as low as they have ever felt in their lives, and then you come along and put them down even further!!! there are different types of depression, some are situational - you're only depressed when in certain situations. thats prob what they have. god, you should try being supportive, dont kick people when they are down, or they will prob do it and then you'll see who is really fakin

Best Answer

I'm not trying to be mean. I said I hope no one does it. But there are people that fake it just for attention. The main girl I'm talkin bout was a sloppy hoe though and no one liked her because she was so fake.

Best Answer

I don't hate them, they were depressed at this moment, and that's why they said it, I hate that they keep letting me worry about them, it makes me sad to hear it from someone I know.

Best Answer

here here i agree "aplauds loudly* i was suicidal and went to hospital and recieved tratment when i was suicidal i never once told any one untill i went and seen a psych there is one ep member every day she mentions cutting and killing herself and she has been talking about it now for 2 years l got over it and i know have her blocked

Best Answer

It's just amazing......how taking praying OUT of school hasn't help.

Best Answer

As someone who has attempted suicide and used to cut it annoys the hell out of me. I agree with insomniacseven that yes they are crying out for help but why scar yourself permently just for the attention? You'll be getting bad attention for them later in life.

Best Answer

I really can't understand the cutting ****. I've been through hell and back again, but I never had the urge to do that crap, even when I was at the point where I wished I would never wake up. <br />
I've got scars on my body from injuries and surgeries, and I wish to hell I didn't have them. Why purposely put them there?

Best Answer

for me it was a release of energy. idk how to explain it. Just how people get mad and purposely punch things, its the same concept. I haven't cut in years

Best Answer