Shaun225 Shaun225 22-25, M 5 Answers Oct 28, 2012 in Community

My mum likes to micro manage, guess with age it is easier for me to say no to her.

Best Answer

Fortunately I don't have that problem and I wouldn't do something I didn't want to anyway.

Best Answer

It's to encourage you to move out. Become self sufficient and get the hell out asap. You will finally be free.

Best Answer

I'm saying like if you plan to relax for the weekend but they plan you to help out with something different

Best Answer

Well, I'm assuming you aren't paying rent and you are old enough to be considered an adult. I don't think it is unreasonable that they require you to help out. I'm sure they'd like to relax for the weekend as well. Once again, if you move out, you'll be your own master. Free to do what ever you like.

Best Answer

I pay to stay but I'm saying like if you have plans to do something today but your family makes plans for you the same day

Best Answer

I agree with you. It sucks.

Best Answer