ThisismeXD ThisismeXD 18-21, F 22 Answers Jul 10, 2012

No. I don't hate it. If it is someone with whom I am in daily contact, then I might be worried, but not angry. But, when it is a circle member that is kind of casual like, I don't necessarily expect an answer to something just because I decided to say *HI* <br />
If it is someone not in my circle, or just someone who said something I found fun and interesting, so I sent them a note on their whiteboard, and they choose to not respond, or they are busy, and it gets past them, it really doesn't bother me. I send it and forget it. If I get a response, I am pleased, if not, I don't think about it again.

Best Answer

it can be rather annoying especially when you know that they have received them.

Best Answer

Lol ikr

Best Answer

Agreed

Best Answer

I hate it more when people don't complete their

Best Answer

sentences? XD

Best Answer

I will do as same as their way when they SMS me at the next time :)

Best Answer

Yea and i alwayz wonder why dont they

Best Answer

Unless they have a good reason for it.

Best Answer

It depends on if I know they are intentionally ignoring my messages or not. But other than that, i just get a little disappointed because we were having a good conversation and then I have to go back to being bored when they don't respond :-/ but it's no biggie.

Best Answer

i absolutely hate it lol

Best Answer

I feel it is very rude. I can understand if someone is busy, but it takes a matter of seconds, or a reply at a later time to make that known.

Best Answer

Absolutely, i've done it a few times but the girl is stalkerlike and i dont even like her so

Best Answer

Ya I understand

Best Answer

Yes. i do hate that!

Best Answer

Depends, but mostly I do

Best Answer

nah

Best Answer

Absolutely.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer