Loxylee Loxylee 26-30, F 17 Answers Nov 12, 2010

No you can't and yes i hate it coz they are way off ba<x>se!!

Best Answer

Usually the case yes.

Best Answer

Hate no, don't like yes. That being said Every question and answer does give insight to a little part of a persons personality. But no it doesn't mean they know you.

Best Answer

No it doesn't.

Best Answer

You can't no, i think people who do that have very small limited thinking capability, and probably judge by their own distorted point of view which obviously is wrong.

Best Answer

Good Answer :)

Best Answer

I've never given that a second thought or consideration to be frank; I'm not here to make friends. If it were possible, I would try to make friends but since there's no practical way to know for certain the person you're communicating with *is* in fact the person being portrayed, I could never allow the emotional part of me to be exposed and possibly exhausted by a confidence person. <br />
You're avatar suggests I'm writing to a blond haired vixen of a young women-but for all I know, you could be a sweaty, unshaven, 6'5" trans-gendered inmate on a triple life sentence in a Texas penitentiary--who's extremely ugly and abnormally repulsive to boot. But I prefer to think I'm writing to the previous character-and perhaps, I am.<br />
I participate because it allows me to think and write while pretending there's a motive for doing so. I'm a problem solver by nature and I enjoy answering questions or solving dilemma's, real or portrayed.<br />
I never assume anything here or anywhere else on the internet. It's a potential playground for all manner of deviants and crooks.<br />
But of course, I am what I am. I can be read like the words on this post.<br />
PAX

Best Answer

hehee, that's funny.<br />
Your longing for genuineness is.

Best Answer

Why?...because you do it?!!I'm not trying to be a genuiness but since you mentioned it i guess i must be that word didn't even come to thought , but the word i have for you is not so grand, it's Troll, and you should probably dampen down that little problem you have called jealousy very unattractive, but then you are, :)

Best Answer

Lady no one ever will Know you ,HATE is a strong word,enjoy the attention.<br />
Greetings Hierman

Best Answer

Not if it negative and not wanted then no i won't.

Best Answer

or even because of what they see on my EP experiences

Best Answer

That shouldn't be enough to judge or paint a complete picture people have a world of experiences i doubt they have the time to put them all down or do they?...what ever words, question/answers are not enough to think that you automatically know someone because you don't, it can never be.

Best Answer

How one posts his/her Q&A could provide an impression to the reader of his/her thought process, on how he/she thinks. But it doesn't follow that their impression is correct. Also, it can not be a sole basis to really know a person. Even thru chatting, one can never be sure.<br />
-------------<br />
You gave an impression of someone who is smart and opinionated. Great attributes. But then i could be wrong. LOL. Just kidding.

Best Answer

Absolutely this is the point i'm trying to make, but it seems to have offended a few, too close to home maybe.

Best Answer

Yep! It's irrational thinking!

Best Answer

Ludicrous would be an understatement in my book , with just one answer or question there is no way one can compleatly measure up how a person lives , their overall persona or their groups of intrest , A compleat profile review would be the smart thing to do in most cases , seeing who their friends are is a helping + but their experiences will tell one the most , reading their stories first makes more sence in making a person feel somewhat Bouncy , Having 13 friends Can be a lucky number , Paschar means vision , one should look and talk things over first before leaping into any friendship , I never make use of the word Hate , I just pity the foolish ones for the mistakes they make today will follow them in the future, now consider this , at age 60 I have learned to observe first . update: this shows wisdom far beyond your years . Paschar EP Support Volunteer

Best Answer

I do observe and choose my friends very carefully, and if that means having the amount of trusted friends i can only count on one hand that is fine with me, because i'd rather have few true real friends than a hundred so called turn coats proposing to be friends, what i have noticed is a lot of people here talk about justice, but only when it;'s conveinient for them to do so, i'm no fool smart and pretty and i see a lot that goes on here very observant, thats just me.

Best Answer

I think that if you see enough answers from a contact, you can see if they are well intended, or not. You can see if they are trying to be honest, or lying, or trying to be cruel, or trying to have fun, don't give a $hit, are having a good day, or having a bad day. I feel that the only way they will ever know you is if they meet you in the real world. Even then, knowing somebody only happens to a degree. We may spend a lifetime trying to know some one. What makes us take risks with our feelings, and our lives, is to feel close to another person. It must be a very important thing, because we all take the risks.

Best Answer

Yes we all take risks in one way or another, but still just by a few questions/answers there is no way in hell you can know someone ba<x>sed sloely on that no way.

Best Answer