Yep.Im a private person and so I only entertain my personal invitations, I dislike most unannounced visits coz they watse my time.Even the Holy Spirit comes to a person only when invited but I dont why dont folks get it right?!!!

Best Answer

i know right!!! , my mother in law is driving me crazy, she is always around and she interfere with me and my husband times. He is in the military + he is a nurse wich means he is out of the house most of the time. When he is home , she comes to my house and spend the whole day! I mean she comes from 8 or 9 am and leaves at 7:00 pm! then i have to cook for her, her husband and sister all day and by the time they are gone i'm tired to go out , I dont hate her i just need her to come around less! ....sorry i let it out on you :(

Best Answer

I visit someone way too much, but she doesn't seem to care.<br />
Actually, she tends to be the one who drags me away from wherever I was that wasn't her house, every day. The only days I'm not visiting her are saturdays and sundays.

Best Answer

No way, I love company. ^_^

Best Answer