people like to be judges, like to feel the false power that goes with labeling you something; the people who don't know you, heck, even the people who do know you, can STILL mock, taunt, and otherwise treat you like crap. We all have our lives and our purposes and drama here and other, and insensitive nosy people here and there too. There remains a very boyiant disregard for tolerance and leaving people to themselves; unless someone is hitting you over the head, just leave all alone. Most people who think they know everything about you, don't really have a clue what they're about at all. If they are spending so much energy attacking you, it's because they are the ones running from themselves.

Best Answer

Very wise :) Thank you for sharing! I just have to rant about annoying things like that sometimes so I get it out of my system and not snap at them.

Best Answer

you're welcome; and I understand completely.

Best Answer

Totally !!!!

Best Answer