Very annoying. They should fix this problem so that you don't get alerted until the message has registered.
Agonystick Agonystick 22-25, M 10 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in EP

There's nothing worse.

Best Answer

it is a bit annoying but you can not expect it to be perfect when you can play for free right

Best Answer

Yes, and it wastes time trying to access the response.

Best Answer

Yes, but EP doesn't have the money FB has, so it will take time to fix glitches. If you think that's bad, I remember when computers first started getting popular years ago, and one had to wait 3 minutes just to go from one page to another !!!

Best Answer

I remember the good old days of dial-up.

Best Answer

Wait a while; they always show up eventually.

Best Answer

Yeah, I know. But why would they send you the alert when the message isn't up yet? They should change it so that the message gets registered first, then you get the alert.

Best Answer

Yeah, well, you should suggest that here EP Link

Best Answer

Yes, that one bugs me :)

Best Answer

and then you have to wait or refresh and refresh and refresh and refresh till it shows up, yep.

Best Answer

Most definitely >.<

Best Answer

Patience... there's a lag time

Best Answer

I can understand that there may be lag, but it shouldn't alert you until the message has registered. They have programmed it in reverse order.

Best Answer