after the credits finished rolling it shows him and the wolf but I don't think either survive...but yea I hate when there's no real ending

Best Answer

There is about a second clip after the credits that gives you a pretty good idea how it ends. Also those movies and books are great. It causes the person usually to think about what they would prefer out of the ending. I find there is religious parallels there too. Because usually the endings could be happy and unrealistic, (He beat the wolf), or more realistic and harder to accept, (he was killed). So do you have faith that it happens the good way, or do you accept the logic? :p

Best Answer

Yes and no. I find it more annoying when people analyse it and get into arguments over the "evidence" that points to one ending or the other. Or when teachers say that it's one ending, but the author has never said anything on it.

Best Answer

Yes, makes me annoyed and edgy

Best Answer

It is up to you how it will end.

Best Answer

what if you can't figure out your own version of the ending. they your annoyed cuz you want to find out what happens

Best Answer

Not if it's done deliberately, and they've given you enough to go on that you can make your own mind up or just appreciate the ambiguity.

Some questions which we obsess about tying up neatly are actually irrelevant to the narrative. Whether the main character survives at the end is usually one of them, even though we care about the character and want to know his fate, it doesn't actually make a difference once the story is over. On the other hand, some questions throw the entire story into a different light depending on the answer - like whether Inception ended inside a dream or in the real world.

It's frustrating when the actual *resolution of the plot* is left ambiguous, but that's very rare. Only one I can think of now is Watchmen, where you don't find out if the big secret gets revealed to the public or not.

Best Answer