you know what i hate more?... no talent muppets revamping 60s and 70's songs by rubbing some computer beats on it and selling it as their own....

Best Answer

That's fricking irritating lol !

Best Answer

Also remade EVIL DEAD ! wtf lol!

Best Answer

oO wtf?.. no way

Best Answer

Comes out soon may already be out lol infact just opened my empire magazine April 19th!

Best Answer

whos Ash?.. *bruce cambell better make a cameo at least* ;|

Best Answer

been a long time since i seen part 1 truth be told. was ashs charactor called david in the original? oO . cause theres no mention of ash in the cast line up ... grrr. god damned directors and their ****** remakes

Best Answer

I don't actually know but I know they considered a female lead for the role !

Best Answer

Sam Raimi and Bruce Campbell are producers on it !

Best Answer

It depends for me. I really enjoyed 'Troy' because it was very loosely ba<x>sed on the Illiad. I like movies like that. Don't forget the Parent Trap with Lindsey Lohan and the Titanic, I am sure was a remake but I'm not quite sure.<br />
but then I hate movies like the remake with 'footlose'. Let classics be classics, especially when it hasn't been more than forty-fifty years.

Best Answer

they've been out of ideas for solid 20+ years.

Best Answer

hollywood loves sequels and remakes because its a fiscally safer risk. If a movie has been successful making another one is a sure cashcow where a new IP may be a fiscal loss. It seems to be going the same way with games too.

Best Answer

Oh I know it's all about the money lol! Yeah games are definately going the same way !

Best Answer

yeah after i answered I thought of DLC which makes it even more true really =)

Best Answer

The new thing about not being able to borrow games or swap or trade them because, so you will have a code which only works on your system, crock of **** lol !

Best Answer

so very true they need to leave some of them alone because it sometimes doesn't work

Best Answer

Maybe they're not all that talented. How many NEW directors do you even know of.

Best Answer