Those who waste your minutes hating on people who never hurt you,who are just trying to live their own lives.Public people who never did anything to you personally to deserve your hate. Better do something constructive with your time-go out enjoy the sunrays,help someone out,study etc.
SpringSoul SpringSoul 18-21, F 4 Answers Jan 25 in Hobbies

Some people hold grudges, others hate you cause they spread rumours about you. There were time's when I would almost cry in public cause I could see people pointing at me and talking about me. Other times I litterally hear them doing it, even men do it.<br />
Thing is they need someone to feel as bad as they do all the time so they pick out the one that won't put on a fight.<br />
The best advice I can give you is not to fight back, I was told that when people see you fight with a fool no one will tell the difference:-)

Best Answer

I have finished work,resting now.

Best Answer