On occasion there are some good hip hop songs, but overall it's just unoriginal and recycled, taking from rock, rap, and even copying off of other hip hoppers. It's just garbage by short term artists in the end.
AllStarcrushNate AllStarcrushNate 26-30, M 12 Answers Jan 5, 2013 in Hobbies

I love the old school stuff, when it was new and innovative. Now it's mostly trying to reinvent the wheel.

Best Answer

Exactly. With no real creativity. Especially that damn Justin Bieber and Rihanna.

Best Answer

No. I just despise hip hop!

Best Answer

I hate when my hip locks...

Best Answer

Well the mainstream stuff has certainly gone down hill I'll admit.

Best Answer

Definitely.

Best Answer

I like some of Die Antwoord. At least they are a bit original. I don't think it is good to generalise.

Best Answer

I see someone likes Joe Satriani.

Best Answer

your just a hater (:

Best Answer

Lol! Damn straight I am when it comes to all that sh!t.

Best Answer

your music probably sucks anyway thats why you hate music everyone else likes (:

Best Answer

Lol! I like rock music. I absolutely love U2, Van Halen, and Stone Temple Pilots. That's REAL music for ya.

Best Answer

2pac back!

Best Answer

Ha! Tupac was a loser who lost his life to a life he didn't have to live. What a joke, lol!

Best Answer

biggie isnt dead

Best Answer

Give him time.

Best Answer

why is it then that more people listen to rap than the examples you gave? theres a reason for that statistic

Best Answer

Are you kidding me? Rap sales have fallen in the last several years, and rock music and country music are the No.1 sellers of music! Hip hop and rap are just what you hear a lot of on the radio, but in musical reality, it is not No.1.

Best Answer

rock is emo, and screamo

Best Answer

What?!?! You obviously don't listen to it at all, lol. Emo and screamo are deviations of rock music, and sell even worse than rap does. Conventional rock music is the stuff from the groups I mentioned to you, and that sells loads.

Best Answer

50!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Best Answer