its just eww..what gives you the right to call me that. you dont even know me
lak91 lak91 22-25, F 14 Answers Jul 9 in Community

Lighten up sweetie... :)

Best Answer

you are one of them

Best Answer

Really! ?? I don't recall ever seeing you before.. dear. :)

Best Answer

i'm actually smart enough to know you are not one of those pervs..you are just doin that for fun..anyways uhh..enjoy your day

Best Answer

Thank you miss... :) it all in good fun.

Best Answer

So I should get pissed everytime a waitress calls me hon then? lol cause I'd spend a lot of time mad that way =)

Best Answer

im not sure which country you are from but that is not how waitresses call people here..and if you wanna be pissed whos stopping you..its your life. idont like what i dont like.that is just the way i am

Best Answer

And you have the right to feel however you want. But people say it in a friendly way, not a flirty way mostly. Women call me hon and sweetie all the time, just random women in stores or restaurants or on the street. It's nothing to be upset about. And if someone IS flirting, then hey, you're pretty enough that people want you and that's a compliment =) If you're mad all the time it won't suck for anyone but you. Just sayin' =) But it's your life, of course

Best Answer

lol..if you really knew me..you would not be sayin im the type who gets mad most of the time..thats the thing with some people..one status and then a whole untrue assumption of who you are..anyways we definitely have different cultures..where i am from you wont hear ladies calling men like that in any way..but i get what you mean..they mean it in a friendly way..but by looking at the responses of the woman of this question you will realize most woman do find it uncomfortable if its in a flirtatious way..you can kinda sense when a man means it in a friendly way or flirtatious way..if its a friendly way..i dont mind it..but i have gotten it from old men that i dont even know..and they give this flirty her darling..and it just creeps me out..sorry man

Best Answer

I didn't say you're mad all the time, I said IF you're mad all the time it'll only suck for you. I meant if you're mad at when this happens, if it happens often. And yes, I understand what you mean, I get that it would be creepy if it was old men flirting, that's kinda' gross, lol

Best Answer

i just cant be happy when an old perv tries to flirt with me..lol..well at least you get me now..lol

Best Answer

I can take it as a compliment even when women I don't want flirt. Still makes me feel pretty! lmfao =)

Best Answer

because you're a man..im a woman..theres a difference :)

Best Answer

Yeah, you're USED to guys flirting so don't find it special, lol

Best Answer

nah..flirting is enjoyable and you can never get enough of it..but being a creep is never enjoyable

Best Answer

I know. I've had old men flirt with me! lol

Best Answer

lol!

Best Answer

It's not really much different when women do it. When women do it it's usually seen as motherly or endearing.

Best Answer

yea.i guess..but some guys do that in a flirtatious way..and sometimes it is from a guy way older..just makes you cringe more...ughhh

Best Answer

But women do the same thing is what I'm telling you. You just want to have a beef with guys.

Best Answer

what do you mean beef? english isnt my first language lol

Best Answer

It means you just want to pick on guys about it and not realize when women do it.

Best Answer

thats the thing..i dont care about what woman do..because i dont get bothered by them.i was talking about men doing it to me..and i dont like it when its done to me..and i was not picking on men..i love men..lol..i was talking about the creeps who give me the darling when i just dont even know then..i dont like it

Best Answer

Yeah, you just admitted it. You don't care what women do. And this is the problem with women: if other women aren't hurting them, they couldn't care less how other women act, yet don't realize the irony in it. When men do wrong to you it's supposed to be taken seriously, yet when women do the same wrong thing it's supposed to be overlooked, whether she does it to another woman or a man.

Best Answer

you think too far ahead..its not a gender thing..its a creep thing..i would react the same way if a random lesbian woman did that to me..its more about likes and dislikes..i dont like chicken liver..i dont like men that i dont know calling me darling in a flirtatious way..same thing

Best Answer

It IS a gender thing.

Best Answer

maybe for you..for me its a creep thing

Best Answer

It is pretty phony.

Best Answer

exactly

Best Answer

Yes!

Best Answer

Yes I do hate it and gives them a hard answers in return.

Best Answer

depends on your psyche!!

Best Answer

no most self respecting woman will not like that..its so annoying

Best Answer

Lol. Guilty! I say, hey baby a lot.

Best Answer

well if you are in a club and an interested woman is looking in your direction maybe acceptable..lol..but not a complete stranger like on ep..some weirdo just messages you and goes like hey darling...imagine a guy messagin you like that on here..lol

Best Answer

wait, a guy saying hey darling to me!?! uhhhh...lol i must say that has not happened.

Best Answer

hmmm i am remembering two movies in which irish sargents called their captains darlings. The Last Samurai and Gods and Generals.

Best Answer

Probably the same idea that makes us dress up and go out and try to attract their attention

Best Answer

no i dont dress up to attarct their attention..i dress up for myself

Best Answer

It doesn't bother me if they have a foreign accent.. I find it cute actually even if they are hideous.

Best Answer

if they are hideous? lol

Best Answer

Yes darling

Best Answer

Best Answer