Nope. Because I refuse to offer anyone anything I wouldn't expect to follow through on. What I hate is when someone offers me something and I find out they weren't being sincere. That's only happened few times. I've since learned that people don't mean what they say, and aren't in the least bit dependable.

Best Answer

true...

Best Answer

"Hey you want half my lunch." "Sure" "....crap"

Best Answer

haha right

Best Answer

I know what you mean when it comes to stuff like that-food and those types of casual situations.

Best Answer

Oh wow I'm glad you understood...some instantly went off the deep end when they read that question lol

Best Answer

They took it more seriously. I've offered lattes to people just to be polite and then they'll say yes and I'm thinking...oh, now I actually have to get up and make one! lol

Best Answer

Haha yeah I do that to my "mother in law" she offers me lemonade that she doesnt even have made and I always say yes lol and she makes it fresh ha

Best Answer

If that is what you are thinking, just don't offer.

Best Answer

No if I offer I mean it.

Best Answer

you mean like offering to help someone just so that you will look thoughtful even though you're actually selfish and then getting mad because they actually accepted your offer because in reality you actually believe that doing anything for others is a waste of time?

Best Answer

no like offering my cousin some of my chips when im hungry and he eats the majority of them

Best Answer

offering anything out of "courtesy" should be done with sincerity. if it bothers you that they accepted your offer you probably shouldnt have offered in the first place.

Best Answer

I know you cant tell by reading letters on a computer screen but i was being funny...this question is in reference to offering food to a greedy family member

Best Answer

just tell them no or dont offer then. they had it coming lol

Best Answer

yeah lol i hate offering to them because they are sooo greedy but you cant just sit and eat food in peoples faces you know?

Best Answer

No

Best Answer