I just like the candy, It goes on sale right after....

Best Answer

me too, i send a box to my cousins. the dollar stores and walmart have amazing deals the day after.

Best Answer

Yeah, Hell yeah...<br />
Reminds me the day that I was turned down...... really sucks, she replaced me for guk that doesn't care for her.....

Best Answer

aww.

Best Answer

dont worry, I got over it....
She regret in the end, she tries to have contact yet shunned... (dedma)

Best Answer

oh. eh di ayos! haha

Best Answer

Not so much. But then I am lucky enough not to be around a lot of happy or romantic couples. <br />
I do tend to like the chocolate that goes on sale afterwards. :)

Best Answer

haha. reason to be happy, chocolates!!

Best Answer

Yes...and no man to worry about impressing or maintaining a figure for...so less guilt too. :) LOL

Best Answer

Not just valentine's day, I hate other things as well.

Best Answer

i like it, its a time where friends let each other know how important they are to them. but now that im not single, i like valentines day even more<33. what i really dislike is thanksgiving and christmas

Best Answer

whats that ?? :-(

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer

no valentines for me so sad !!

Best Answer

for me, too. :c

Best Answer

well im not alone then .

Best Answer

valentines day is a bad holiday. just a day o tell every couple in the world to sit outside or anywhere public and kiss all day long and that it "romantic". well it's disgusting get of the streets and out of my stores!

Best Answer

It sucks.....and kinda a stupid holiday.

Best Answer

Yeah it sucks.

Best Answer

I think the government should have a emergency alert system in place to notify us guys. This is so we got time the day before to get something to hang under the tree and we don't forget. That would be better than having to say but honey I remembered to take the Christmas tree to the dumpster, I didn't realize it was February already.

Best Answer

I don't hate it. I really like those little heart-shaped dove chocolate candies. Also I like the sugar cookies. This year I got some decorated mini bakery boxes with windows and I am going to make something cute to go in them and hand out to a few people. I am thinking maybe mini heart-shaped cheesecakes (I got little aluminum pans for those too) or some heart shaped Linzer cookies cookies. Too many choices. Gosh, I love to bake.

Best Answer

give me some! hehe

Best Answer

I'm pretty indifferent to it. I'm a big fan of "Love and Friendship Day" which is celebrated in Colombia and probably other Latin American countries. The world needs more love, more friendship. Not another reason for people to ***** at eachother for not buying the stuff they wanted.

Best Answer

Yes, but the reason I hate it is because I don't have a bf...lol.

Best Answer

haha. same here

Best Answer

I have no reason to hate it, even if I had no valentine.

Best Answer

I used to. It's just another day to me now.

Best Answer