When I was growing up I just thought that Dolly was the epitome of what a woman should be
OsageAphrodite OsageAphrodite 26-30, F 9 Answers Jan 16, 2012

Even if your not into her music,she has such a lovely personality and its impossible to not like her.

Best Answer

agreed

Best Answer

she seems like a real sweetheart

Best Answer

I've got a picture somewhere of me and dolly at dollywood..

Best Answer

Yes!

Best Answer

yep,Jolene

Best Answer

oh, yes.....And I just love how in that interview she said she wanted to be trashy when she grew up because of how the woman in her town looked. She just seems so real and genuine.

Best Answer

Hmmmmm

Best Answer

it came off really funny in the interview even if it doesn't in my retelling...............cause it was kinda like one of those stories where you're mom is telling you not how to be

Best Answer

No. I believe Dolly is the staple of plastic surgery-holism. She looks like death in that new movie of hers. Plus a day at Dollyworld can be insanely expensive. Fun...but it will drain your pocketbook.

Best Answer

I'm talking old school dolly..that's how I proffer to see her anyways

Best Answer

Oh..then yes, I like(d) her music and what was that movie, "9-5" er something?? That was pretty funny.

Best Answer

oh.... I love the movie 9 to 5,I have to go download that

Best Answer

When I was growing up.. I remember feeling 2 things.. she had big.. ummm.... and felt bad that she had to live that image YES I AM A GUY

Best Answer

don't feel bad for dolly she's fabulous ,If I ever meet a convincing male Dolly Parton impersonator I would spend the rest of my life being his faithful *** hag

Best Answer