It's the best isn't it. **** my life.
miseulola miseulola 22-25, F 19 Answers Oct 12, 2013 in Community

Nah bruh, that's quite pathetic you should move on like last year

Best Answer

I'm usually not like this, I blame it on the jäger shots I just had.

Best Answer

LMAO! Omg...do people seriously do that?! Why aren't they out having fun?

Best Answer

I went out yesterday, thought I'd have a 'quiet night in'.... So much for that!!

Best Answer

Wow...time for you to take a road trip or something :D
You need to have some fun and not worry about commiting. Being single can be super fun ;)

Best Answer

Agreed! A road trip sounds great right now. I don't usually get upset about past relationships, it's the alcohol talkin' right now.

Best Answer

Alcohol and new cuties...try 2 mesh the two ;)

Best Answer

I am so sorry you are still there , it's got to hurt to see her with him why are you tochering yourself ? in your drunkenness you might also be tempted to make comments you will regret in the morning , come off face book , go out , meet people , spend time with positive people that enrich your life and this grief will pass sooner , I know it may not feel so but one day you will work up and see the sunshine and notice the birds singing for the first time and not a thought about your ex but healing takes positive action, so how about you invest your energy into that instead ?

Best Answer

no,after the break up i block him

Best Answer

I don't drink.<br />
I don't have a FB.<br />
I don't have an ex.<br />
I must be missing too much fun is this world then?

Best Answer

I envy you bro.

Best Answer

For? o:

Best Answer

That you don't drink, nor have a Facebook, nor do you have an ex.

Best Answer

Oh, the three of them? People always thought I'm a little weird for having the same partner since the age of 15... It's awkward in parties and weddings when you don't drink, also...

Best Answer

I admire you, seriously 😀

Best Answer

I'm seriously surprised. LOL.

Best Answer

Leave Facebook.

Best Answer

I'm going to!!

Best Answer

One day you will not even think about doing that.

Best Answer

i would like to stalk her FB, but it's pointless cause she's sleeping my brother's best-friend.

Best Answer

Oh damn..

Best Answer

jah, it's sucks

Best Answer

Sound like something you would here from someone who is on The Jeremy Kyle show.

Best Answer

Yeah, I'm pretty pathetic.

Best Answer

No no I don't think you are a pathetic. Why did you do it?

Best Answer

Because I had nothing better to do... I'm pretty sad...

Best Answer

Ah and I see drinks had something to do with it? :) you are not sad. We all do things that are stupid, sad, silly, childish but that doesn't mean we are stupid, sad, silly, childish. We have all done something like what you have done, it's just a matter of who can be brave enought to admit it.

Best Answer

Boooo...you need to 're-boot' ur mind girl - his loss (and will always be)...now remember (bath, food, nap) we'll talk 2morrow ;)

Best Answer

Maybe.

Best Answer

No. I wouldn't even waste my time on that.

Best Answer

Can you burn it?

Best Answer

Put down the shot, get off the internet, and go get some therapy. <br />
Seriously, though. If you turn into a psycho ex girlfriend while drunk then just don't drink.

Best Answer