Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Seabass20 Seabass20 18-21, M 16 Answers Aug 23, 2012 in Hobbies

I never learn! Especially when it comes to the USA bashers. They remind me of a bunch of Borat clones.

Best Answer

right? I don't mind too much if someone has something bad to say about the U.S., just give me the courtesy of having an actual opinion that you formed yourself with some facts, instead of just spewing hate

Best Answer

better to stay silent and be thought an idiot than to speak and remove all doubt

Best Answer

With those kinds of people, all you can do is smile and walk away.....you're walking away knowing that you are well informed and thankful for the knowledge that you have! It's hard to get through to some who think they know it all!

Best Answer

yea, I guess I'm just a pretty indignant person and find it hard to just walk away sometimes

Best Answer

Sound advice for Obama not the argue or debate with a highly experienced idiot like Mitt Romney.

Best Answer

sounds like most politicians

Best Answer

I don't argue. I chuckle and walk away shaking my head.

Best Answer

I resemble that remark!

Best Answer