I admit. At first, I thought the movie was a total sham, and the old dude just wasn't that good looking... but after my twentieth time, it's really awesome. I especially love the scene where the share their first kiss... so damn romantical. Still corny as hell, but romantical. =)
CharleeLuv CharleeLuv 18-21, F 7 Answers Dec 27, 2013 in Movies & TV

I love it! And Richard Gere's a hottie

Best Answer

My favourite part of that movie is when Julia goes back to the first store where they treated her so shabbily, and she shows them all her purchases and she says *mistake, big mistake* and walks out again.

Best Answer

OOH!! LOVE that part!!

Best Answer

:-D

Best Answer

Yes! Love it! Watching it right now...never get tired of seeing it... :)

Best Answer

Lolz. Me too!! =)

Best Answer

*smiles*

Best Answer

yes, a good chic flick

Best Answer

It was a load of sh*t, usual Hollywood dribble, trying to romanticise women who sell themselves. Revolting really. If I had a daughter, would not want her watching that garbage!

Best Answer

Everyone has their own opinions of course. I believe that they're trying to make a strong point that no matter what, you can always achieve happiness.

Best Answer

Ummmm.... yeah or maybe they just love to portray women as pro's & str*ppers? Ever notice that?

Best Answer

No. Especially considering how many male "dancers" there are these days... it could go both ways. I don't think that their gender has anything to do with it.

Best Answer

Corny is good. You can never outgrow good ole' romance. I love Pride and Prejudice too with Colin Firth. I'll never forgot those intense eyes, devouring Elizabeth across a crowded room. grrrrrr.

Best Answer

Oh yeah. I agree. I love the 2005 version. It was so friggin romantical. Haven't seen the other one though.

Best Answer