Haha...I know just what you mean. One day, my granddaughter (5 years old) wouldn't stop banging her spoon on her plate, no matter how often I asked her to stop, so I finally took the spoon from her and yelled at her to just stop now. She took herself to her room and told me she was going to stay there until I was ready to apowogize. After a while she came out and said awe your weady to apowogize yet? I said no, not yet, so she said fine, you don't have to say you awe sowwy, but you best be nice to me owe I will go back in theaah and I won't come back out.<br />
Jut try not laughing when they are threatening you with peace and quiet.

Best Answer

I had to turn my back and try not to laugh out loud. There was another day I had the same problem with the same child. Her mother was interrogating her about a lost item from her jewelry box, and she knew that it was this child who had taken it, because the box wasn't destroyed as it would have been if the other girl had done it. Her mom had called her away from her tv program to ask her about it, and she was getting impatient to get back to it. Mom said, your mad at me for taking you away from your tv, aren't you? Child replies NO-UH. Over and over again mom asks her about the jewelry and getting mad about the tv program. Finally the little one put her hands on her hips and asked *Mommy, are you TRYING to make me mad?* I had to leave the room, so she wouldn't hear me laughing.

Best Answer

Ned, you know you want me...

Best Answer

You don't want me - walks away upset

Best Answer

Awe...I'm still not getting in the van.

Best Answer

Yeah but its not just talking you dont get ;-)

Best Answer

No, it's the zero chance of sex that's the punishment.

Best Answer

Indeed... remember that next time you are dating "Handgella" or "Palmella"

Best Answer

Rosy Palm and her five sisters. ;)

Best Answer

I have been given the silent treatment by at least two men in the past (Maybe more I didn't notice!). One is my Dad, he does it sometimes and I don't enjoy it. Second was a male teacher when I was at school. I loved it! He stopped picking on me, asking me questions, or telling me off for talking in class!

Best Answer

Ned it has to be done correctly, believe me my husband was begging me to talk to him after I done it and no banging or slamming of doors, completely blanked him, was like he did not exist in the world lol.

Best Answer

Yeah, but that silent treatment is usually accompanied by slamming doors and cabinets too. ;)

Best Answer

been their and done that, oh it worries me - lol

Best Answer

Wouldn't be so bad I wasn't the one that had to fix em. :D

Best Answer

Lol I love you Ned. ^_^

Best Answer

oh gosh I must be the only one then, I hate the silent treatment

Best Answer

my husband has been known to give me the silent treatment<br />
pure bliss

Best Answer

Lady's don't do silent treatment x

Best Answer

Punish me to your own detriment. I'm a powerful friend or foe and only my foes try to punish me.

Best Answer

Nothing silences me.....

Best Answer

Now Neddy. You're violating the "man code"! Though shalt not tell them what we really think. Instead of giving us the silent treatment, they'll punish us by continuing to ***** and moan. Shhhhh!

Best Answer

very right

Best Answer