I find it amusing that someone would freak out about a video game. Your thoughts?
Owl37 Owl37 18-21, M 4 Answers Mar 21 in Community

In my experience people ranting about video games is very common. I can't judge though. I personally ranted about the Harry Potter books earlier today. Don't ask...

Best Answer

It was an innocent question. This individual wrote an essay claiming how he hated us all.

Best Answer

Why would he hate us all? He must be a very angry person.

Best Answer

Oh us as in pokemon players.

Best Answer

So..what about H.P?

Best Answer

There's nothing wrong with being a Pokemon player. I've been playing it since Red.

Best Answer

I didn't see your preceding question so this one is hard to give an answer to. Perhaps you need to give a bit more info on this, perhaps there was a valid reason for their rant but we'll never know unless you tell us what you said before and how they 'ranted' at you - what they said.

Best Answer

I asked a simple question: what would be your starter pokemon (it kind of just popped up in my head for a random reason). This individual went on and on about hating us nerds. I wasn't really offended but it was funny how he over-reacted by pokemon.

Best Answer

Well in that case perhaps it was just a vicious strike out at nobody in particular just because he was feeling testy. EP must get that a lot, just because it's so accessible. A bit like unsuspecting family members' copping a sniping by one of them feeling bitchy. I agree with you, it's amusing. A bit like poking at stick at a snake, just fascinating to watch how he wriggles.

Best Answer

Haha, did you re-write this? I couldn't comment on the last one.

Best Answer

No, but I saw your comment about why you said it and thought you were responding to me. It worked out ok though didn't it? :)

Best Answer

It did. :)

Best Answer

Not so much. I find it pretty tiresome, actually. Everyone's entitled to an opinion as long as they're respectful.

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer