mindgirl mindgirl 36-40, F 19 Answers Dec 18, 2012 in Education

We always think were RIGHT.

Best Answer

Calling someone "ignorant" is a little superior-minded, don't you think? Liberal or open mindedness implies tolerance of differences and the right to choose; hence to block you is simply a choice. Your sarcasm implies you may be taking this personally.... Just a thought.

Best Answer

Calling the ignorant is justified when presented with bull$hit in place of imperical and perr-review evidence. Ignorance is a thing!

Best Answer

peer-reviewed*

Best Answer

I know where you're going with us. None of us, absolutely none of us have a monopoly on the truth. There is a broadminded to science where even our limited knowledge of imperical evidence and peer review escapes the most learned Needless to say such imperical evidence came about via non-science based theory. Enough said.

Best Answer

its easier to shut out others when confronted with a different opinion then it is to defend their views and have to be confronted with the fact that they may be wrong.

Best Answer

You're not just threatening their world view, you're threatening their heaven. And if you threaten that, they'll do all sorts of childish things to avoid building a functioning reality.

Best Answer

Yep I just find it really funny:-D

Best Answer

No. <br />
If you have the truth and someone blocks you then they are cutting themselves off from the truth. I guess if you are the uncaring type you would enjoy that. But if you cared for people you would regret a person cutting themselves off from the truth that would benifit them.

Best Answer

ooo double edged sword! I find it facinating how quickly people recoil when presented with truth, logic and critical thinking. Of course I agree with you! Its a bit of a play on words to say "Hey! I told the truth and presented the facts, and was ignored for ignorance sake!" Of course I don't love it! jeebus!

Best Answer

Ahh conviction strikes :)

Best Answer

*hugses* I love they way you are able to look at both sides of the coin though! Its an important skill!

Best Answer

yes but its icing on the cake when they call you a name first.

Best Answer

maybe they just got tired of arguing.<br />
I haven't had anyone I know of block me because now I'm as middle ground as Switzerland. I let them have the last word when they're being ignorant and stupid because no amount of internet debate and insult will change them.

Best Answer

In this instance a person gave me a statistic prepresented by a percentage... after repeated requests for legitimate sources of said "fact" I was denied several times and eventually blocked because said person had no such corroberating evidence. =)

Best Answer

ah, yeah. I had that happen to me by a friend in person. Some people are just right-fighters. it's desperation in motion

Best Answer

Lol. .. sadly, some people do all they can do to avoid reality.

Best Answer

seems to happen often

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

i feel everyone has the right feel the way they do. Just because i may not agree with it does not make it wrong. it is an issues of respecting others beliefs.

Best Answer

I was blocked because of some pictures on my profile

Best Answer

Not blocked, but I have come back and the question has been delete lol

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

If I am blocked, I usually am the last to know...

Best Answer