yesh... its proably the bet feeling to me and i just cant help and laugh about it...

Best Answer

This is so darn cute...you've been waiting to share this with someone huh...admit it ;} I mean...the pride is BEAMING off of this, and you know what it should...because you were never 'mean' or could not have her recall a time...good for you :} You're a good egg...

Best Answer

It was funny watching the look of concentration on her face as she tried to think of anything XD

Best Answer

I like the fact she couldn't come up with anything...says a lot ;} I have to say, I was in debate all through out school...very competitive would be an understatement...I was undefeated with exception to one girl, in which, I still take issue with the call...when I see someone 'rendered speechless' by a douse of the hardcore facts...oh yes...I adore it. Only in that genre mind you, but I do relish in it. :}

Best Answer