I have so many answers with great replies. I am torn between two answers lately. Either people are getting better at answering. Or I am biased. What do you think?
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 3 Answers Jul 20, 2012

I think there are far too many people on here with amazing advice, great hearts & obviously slightly different 'takes' on the question... you should be able to choose more than one!! *hugs* D x

Best Answer

You and I are in total agreement again, hon. xoxo

Best Answer

great minds and all that!! much love xx

Best Answer

I'd rather have the option to choose worst answer. There are times I read one and gnash my teeth. Especially when you ask a fun question and someone tries to get logical on you or ply you with facts. lol

Best Answer

Yes, a worse answer would be great! Again it would be difficult at times to pick the worse. The guys who kill me are the ones who answer, but not really. They complain about the quality or question content, and they needn't even answer then...Know what I mean, sweet southern charmer? Hmmmm....xoxo

Best Answer

I'm with you... I wish that we could post 'best questions', too! I seen some hilarious ones on this site.

Best Answer

Yes. Some are awesome. Others are so bad...Thanks.

Best Answer

Bad?... It was absolutely dismal on here yesterday afternoon. We have to get rid of the 12-yr-olds and the wrist-slashing suicidal people who want love and medical advice from us, too.

Best Answer

Some we may actually help. The best times are Friday evenings and Saturday's. When the wild ones come out! And the intelligent ones! And the wild, intelligent ones!

Best Answer