OurOnlyTime OurOnlyTime 22-25, M 16 Answers Feb 20, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

lf life was meant to be easy, it would be.

Best Answer

No, dude. That would suck assss.<br />
Imagine getting stuck with someone who 90% of the time forces you to want to rearrange their face.

Best Answer

sounds like your reality right now

Best Answer

oh h3ll no....I would end up with the village tractor...

Best Answer

Simple for whom?

Best Answer

for me and for you

Best Answer

Not for me-maybe for u

Best Answer

dont you dare!!!

Best Answer

This sounds idiotic. Perhaps if you don't mind someone paring you up, it doesn't, but for the majority of people, I think this is an outdated way of thinking. Much like women stay home, men work, blah blah. It's the 21st century. You do what YOU want.

Best Answer

Love will slowly develop as they grow old together :) ... having a long relationship is good and bad..too much bad side of your partner are detected.

Best Answer

I've met people who parents who were arranged and it seems to have worked out fine. However I would have to say nein on the idea of courtship without Free Will.

Best Answer

Are you that much of a loser that you'd prefer your family paid another family to give you a woman to marry?

Best Answer

I d k. how much would your family want?cause we have alot of sheep...

Best Answer

Not hearing a no...

Best Answer

settled...

Best Answer

....I think you need to get out of the house more often.

Best Answer

Shure-Simpler-If you can't(or don't want to) think for yourself!<br />
Relationships are supposed to be FUN & exciting

Best Answer

That's idiotic.

Best Answer

what is

Best Answer

I can understand why arranged marriages work, never been in one myself but think about it.. if kids knew their parents had the ultimate say in who they marry, they devote more time to their studies and hobbies, not being all boy/girl crazy in their teens. 0 chance of teen pregnancy and stv's. The parents carefully select who they think would be best depending on their choices of in laws. They know whoever they choose will have been raised with the same values and customs of their faith.. and considering their divorce rate is extremely low compared to those who marry without a match maker, I think it is a great tradition.

Best Answer